Friday, November 07, 2008

Sunshine! The sun is shining bright

Cant really think of a suitable title for this post other than the above.

Alhamdulillah, Mr Sun is showing up again, after the looming clouds have cleared. Blue skies ahead!

And just who-what am I referring to?

1. A change in my work environment, for the better. We are moving out soon, to a bigger and better place. Goodbye to a good 6-years at TP and my good pal, Mey. We went through it together, man. My decision is to stay on because i have confidence in LV. Tawakkal and gotta work hard to live my dream. Im looking forward to new challenges and changes ahead. Hello to CBP!

2. Barack Obama became the first black president for America! Live the dream! Nothing is impossible.I share the joys of the Americans who had been waiting for this moment. So, are we ready for a malay President or Prime Minister, Singapore?

3. Preps for Tamhid's road trip is about done. Im glad he's got most of his stuffs ready, and quite excited for this roadtrip. Not so excited by the expenses gone to improving the Busa's performance though.

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl

-0p

I love sunshines. Dont you?

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Hello Cousin, how are you? how's the Girls? keeping you busy? hehe...

have you been scrapping? ;)

Take care and enjoy the week!