Strange, how my mind auto-cruise the car to it's destination. Another part of my mind was replaying what happened on April 21st 2009.On Saturday, we went to Traffic Police to lodge the accident report. Glad we had Ayah around. He assisted us in many ways. On Sunday, we got a call from one Dr Ong from TTSH, who spoke to Hid about the x-ray. Immediately after the call, we got ready and headed to the hospital. We met Dr Ong who showed us the X-Ray.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
...in a road accident.
19 February 2010- Dear Tamhid called me to say : "Dont be shock. I just got into a road accident". I was at home completing The Essay. Then, my mind went whooosh. Next, I was in the car. After that, I was making my way to Tan Tock Seng Hos. Then, I saw him, and...... I shook and trembled silently. In the end, relieved and happy.
1. Stay calm.
2. Listen carefully to whatever information given, for example, if he will be conveyed in an ambulance, please check which hospital he is heading to I.e: TTSH, SGH or KK.
3. Don't ask silly questions like, "why are they taking you to the hospital?", "You got pulse? Heartbeat?"
4. Think carefully on who ought to be the next person you update i.e: brother, father, brother-in-law or Facebook?
5. Bring along your I.C and purse, other than your kewl phone i.e: iPhone, Omnia, Blackberry, etc.
6. Give him your love and express your care verbally and through your actions. Don't Facebook or Blog temporarily.
Posted using BlogPress from TTSH (surprise review).
Thursday, February 11, 2010
I call these pleasures. Sheer and surprising ones!
He filled me up!!!! No. Dearest Tamhid filled the gas late last night so that I can drive
up the wall. to work with ease.
Because Im gonna run with Cake tonight, I eat these. What a defeat. I know.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone in Mazda 2.
Monday, February 08, 2010
I am into Play-Doh now. Rolling, pressing, pinching, kneading, cutting.... Ahhhh, fingers therapy. Naturally it has Zen me up.
Right now, I have the Barnyard BBQ and the Breakfast Set. Coming up, the pizza set and every Play-Doh must-have: the Ice-Cream Swirl Set!
Kids (and adults alike) have the tendency to mix the dough. So I told Durrah not to. She understood. But adults... Hmmm.... mixed my dough.