Friday, August 31, 2007

A Teacher...

1st September 2007

Students all over Singapore will be commemorating this day dedicated to teachers.... Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers who have taught me once before. Hope I am remembered as the good student. :)

I still remember my kindergarten teachers. They were ever so sweet, gentle and kind. Still remember my asatizahs during my 10 years stint in Alsagoff. Not forgetting the lecturers at all the institutions I've been in, as a student. Their teachings have touched my life, in many ways. No wonders I'm enjoying what I'm doing now. More meaningful when I receive thank you messages, flowers and gifts from parents and students. I feel blessed.

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell, where his influence stops.

Henry B. Adams

No comments: