The Birth of Junior #2/ Other Births!
- I am 36 weeks now. Junior has been REALLY active; giving me sleepless nights including last night. I finally slept at 4am+, realised it was 6.30am, but was just too exhausted to get up and do my Subuh. By the next blink, it was already 7.3oam. Rushda wanted milk.
- Need to do up the bedroom for Rushda and Junior, soon. Waiting for Dear to drive us down to IKEA or something.
- Birthdays coming up!! Intan (4/9); Syaza (11/9); Chu (24/9). Will Junior pop out before 1/10? My bet is 30/9.
- I really want to get some shots of myself with my belly. Patrick has agreed to it. Im excited! It'll be his first 'belly' assignment.
Being Pretty/ Dolling Up
- Last night was my company's dinner. The theme this year is "Elegant Black & Red". I just cant fit into Mummy's black & red 2-pc Baju Panjang, so I wore the red chiffon dress Uncle Haron made 2 yrs back. Yesterday was more special for me as I had 'hired' Sharifah to do my make-up! It was kind of her to agree to my forever last-minute 50/50 request. She did GREAT! This year, I had fake eyelashes on. Hahaha. It went well with the colours she had on my eyes. She said they are called Smoky technique. Whatever that is, I know I was 'sssssmoking~~~'. Not only that, she lent me her self-made brooch. My beloved Ayah sent us all the way to Grand Hyatt. Met up with the others. Everyone was elegant yes. The most outstanding was Tess! I almost couldnt recognize her. Pheeewit.
- Today is Aza's wedding. Will be attending it later. Wish I could find that heart-shaped couple coffee cups from Starbucks, to present her. Unlikely. But will try. Should I wear what I wore yesterday, minus the make-up? What if I bump into yesterday's ppl?
- Ramadhan falls on 13/9. Im DONE with bayar puasa. Alhamdulillah. Will try to fast with others before I pop. I may only get the first half to fast. Its okay- belum try, belum tahu.
- This time round, everyone will be busy. With the ibadah of fasting going on during my confinement, I cant imagine having Mummy or MIL to cook for me. Malu seh. Recently, MIL suggested to Dear that I stay over at their place for confinement. With FIL around? Errrrr.....
- More work to submit before I pop. Dateline BIG TIME tomorrow. Wish me luck.