Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sahur:Imsak:Iftar:Terawih:

1 Ramadhan 1428 Hear that? Azan Subuh. "Assolatu khairun minannaum"

Woke up around 4am. The urge to go to the loo was strong. As I balance to stand, I felt discomfort. After 15 minutes of self-observation, I strongly believes its REAL contractions. As to whether I AM in labour first-stage, I cant tell. I have informed Dear (who felt the tremor at his work place yesterday. When he called me minutes after Maghrib, background was filled with laughters and noises. Evacuation is fun, I guess). Told him about my dilemma of to-work-or-not-to-work. Im due in 2 weeks...

Not now, can???? Hang in there, baby. Let Mummy puasa at least a week, clean up the house, and pack my hospital bag.

Ini saya dan makanan iftar. Dalam kandungan waktu itu ialah Rushda.

Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa.

No comments: