I am back here again to revisit you, dear blog
2012 was another eventful year.
- Not pregnant.
- Graduated from Wheelock College's BSc program.
- Accepted in Odyssey GPS as Curriculum Specialist.
- Demise of Uncle Haron on 9 May 2012. It was sudden yet, after the three death within the family, this came easy for me. I still love him no less. Alfateha.
- My ocassional battles with Dear Tamhid, the children and my almost-impossible fats. But eh, I survived a 5km run! Thanks to Joy Tan, for the motivation.
- The acceptance of the fact that my dad has remarried just four months after Mummy's passing (only to know about it 10 mths later)
That last one was dramatic but life goes on.
Now, as the entree title suggested, I wish to make an RSVP here; to crochet precious memories, thoughts and stories I wish to forget not.
I may be wrong, but over here I'd probably feel less-distracted than Facebook.
Ok, maybe one or two blogs to sneak, but thats about it.
So, in the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful....
Here we go!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone